Work for Culligan, a worldwide leader in water treatment
Why work for Culligan?
Culligan is an industry-leading water solutions provider with a worldwide presence. Known as the water experts for over 80 years, we pride ourselves on offering water treatment products that provide our consumers a better lifestyle and also help to preserve the environment.
In addition, Culligan believes in giving back to the community. We feel that as an international company it is our duty to be a leader in social responsibility. That is why we are involved in both local community projects and international clean water initiatives.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and opportunity for overtime pay
- Short-term/long-term disability
- Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Culligan employment opportunities
Culligan Water is seeking an individual with plumbing and service experience to provide installation, service, and repair of Culligan water treatment products in the field. The field service technician offers plumbing repairs, upgrades, maintenance, and installation for Culligan and non-Culligan equipment and products. The technician's goal is to provide the maximum amount of service to clients to exceed customer expectations. Top candidates will have experience in plumbing and or troubleshooting equipment.
- Performing all diagnostics and analysis to troubleshoot and repair equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Installing, upgrading, and maintaining equipment.
- Completing paperwork related to tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- May assist other employees with the delivery and installation of products/equipment.
- Maintaining company vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Communicating positively with customers and co-workers and maintaining positive public relations for the company.
- Following all rules and regulations about safety and Culligan policies.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least one year of maintenance, service troubleshooting, equipment installation, or plumbing experience.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Clean and valid drivers license
Are you a B2B sales hunter and sales professional looking to make the jump beyond $35K-$70K per year and do it with the #1 company and best technology in the country? The average commercial drinking water account executive made $74,500 last year and the range was between $65K-$235K!
Culligan rents the industry leading bottleless water purifier, to commercial establishments such as office buildings, manufacturing facilities, medical/dental centers, hospitality, warehousing and any general business, that transforms normal tap and well water into refreshing purified drinking water thru our exclusive Culligan purification process! This “high end” purifier is an alternative to single use plastic bottles of water, antiquated water fountains, 5-gallon bottle water coolers and cheap filter machines. Customers receive a free 7-day trial that has a 98% close rate with virtually no competition (the normal competition we encounter is the customer’s current situation or status quo)!
- Love to hunt & close B2B opportunities
- Achieve monthly performance quotas
- 40 appointments with decision-makers (2 per day)
- 12 on-site free trials
- 16 units sold (we average 1.6 units per contract)
- Generate appointments by daily prospecting
- Face to face cold calling 20 prospects
- Social media networking/appointment setting
- Prospecting phone calls
- Current client sales appointments
- Manage business activities/results in Salesforce, or other company CRM
- Fearless new business skills
- 1 year+ experience as an exceptional B2B sales hunter
- Looking to make the jump from a past income of $35K-$60K to $75K-$200K+ (uncapped)
- Excellent communication & relationship skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings
Why Join Our Team?
- Professional training, from Culligan International, on a proven sales process
- Monday – Friday work schedule / Great work life balance
- Protected sales territory
- Salary, uncapped commissions paid monthly & quarterly bonuses. 2021 range was $65K-$235K
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, & vision) including 401k and company vehicle or mileage allowance
- Paid holiday schedule, vacation & PTO days
- Company smart phone, tablet & CRM (such as Salesforce, etc)
- An amazing team to help you deliver your commitments to customers
- Career growth opportunities
- The Culligan brand…represent the industry leader